Alcohol addiction can cause damage to your physical and mental health, your relationships, and even your finances. If alcoholism has taken control of your life, reaching out for help from our alcohol addiction treatment center in New Jersey can help. At Next Wind Recovery, we offer compassionate, high-quality outpatient care.
Do You Need Alcohol Abuse Treatment?
It can be difficult to know if you need to reach out for help with alcohol addiction. Alcohol is legal, widely available, and culturally acceptable. You might even have friends or family members who drink regularly with seemingly no issues. However, if your alcohol use has interfered with your ability to fulfill responsibilities at work or at home or has led to issues with your health or relationships, it’s likely time to seek help.
If you’re not sure whether an alcohol addiction rehab is right for you, ask yourself the following:
- Have you tried to cut back on your drinking in the past but have failed?
- Do you experience withdrawal symptoms like insomnia, nausea, or anxiety when you stop drinking for a period of time?
- Do you experience cravings for alcohol?
- Do you find that you need to drink to get through the day?
- Have you engaged in risky behavior while under the influence, such as driving?
- Have your loved ones expressed concern about your alcohol use?
If you can answer yes to any of the above, reach out to Next Wind Recovery today. In our outpatient addiction treatment center, you’ll find the support you need to rebuild your life.
Why Alcohol Addiction Can Be Dangerous
Over time, alcohol addiction can lead to issues like cancer or liver failure. Abusing alcohol can also cause memory issues, gastrointestinal problems, or mental health issues.
Attempting to detox on your own can be dangerous. Withdrawal from alcohol addiction can lead to a number of painful, uncomfortable, or even life-threatening withdrawal symptoms. These might include:
- Physical symptoms like shakiness, sweating, or loss of appetite
- Mood swings, agitation, restlessness, or irritability
- Nausea or vomiting
- Increased heart rate
Going through detox with support from a treatment center can ensure that you do not experience any dangerous withdrawal symptoms. At Next Wind Recovery, we offer outpatient detox that can help you begin recovery with a strong foundation.
Our Approach to Alcohol Addiction Treatment
We create personalized treatment programs for every individual in our care. No two clients are alike, and our team members might use various therapies, medications, and approaches to treatment. We administer a thorough assessment when clients arrive that helps us develop a plan to meet their needs. Some common approaches to treatment include:
- Medication-assisted treatment – Certain medications can ease withdrawal symptoms and curb cravings. This can make it easier for you to focus on building healthy coping skills in recovery.
- Group therapy – Learning from the experiences of others can give you perspective on your own journey.
- Individual therapy – During one-on-one sessions with experienced therapists, you’ll learn about the underlying causes of addiction and can develop strategies for relapse prevention.
- 12-step programs – This time-tested approach to recovery offers accountability and support.
Contact Our Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center in New Jersey
Reach out to Next Wind Recovery today to learn more about our alcohol addiction rehab. Whether you or a loved one are struggling with alcoholism, we can help you access the care you need.
Our goal is to serve as a resource to our community. We accept Medicaid, private insurance, and self-pay options.
Reach out to Next Wind Recovery at 201.613.1975 to learn more.