It takes real courage to make that decision to quit and commit to treatment for a drug or alcohol dependence. Next, you have to find the right program that will fit your specific needs and give you the greatest chance for lasting recovery. The initial stage of treatment is detox when your body goes through withdrawals that can be dangerous if not closely monitored by doctors and professionals. Depending on the particular substance and the severity of the addiction, some people will need an inpatient program or one that involves partial hospitalization. But many people struggling with substance abuse are best-suited for an outpatient program that includes intensive outpatient detox.
The Benefits of Well-Managed Outpatient Detox
Recovery takes time, and often relapse is part of the process. It can be discouraging to relapse when you start the process but rest assured that it is common and can be overcome. There are lots of good reasons for choosing an outpatient addiction recovery program, but it is critical that you find a provider that will give you comprehensive and well-managed care. Finding the right program can reduce your risk of relapse and give you a stronger support network.
Next Wind Recovery in New Jersey is an addiction detox center that provides excellent, evidence-based, and empathetic care for people who want to end addiction without disrupting their lives. Three compelling benefits of a program like this include:
- Lower cost and the ability to keep your employment – Outpatient detox is usually significantly cheaper than inpatient care, which involves living at a treatment center for a month or longer. Next Wind Recovery’s intensive outpatient program (IOP) works with you to create a flexible schedule that allows you to keep your job and still get the treatment you need.
- Family support – Outpatient detox will give you the freedom to stay close with your family while you create a wider support network in rehab. Holistic centers like Next Wind Recovery focus on positive social reconnection and working on skills that you can immediately use in your own life, which builds confidence.
- Professional oversight while you re-engage with your life – By customizing a schedule for each client, good outpatient detox will cause the least disruption to your lifestyle possible while also expertly managing your care. Detox usually takes about a week and often includes doctor-prescribed medications to alleviate withdrawal symptoms so that you can still function normally.
Most people can’t afford (psychologically and financially) to disappear from the world for months in an inpatient program. Substance abuse isolates you and disrupts the healthy patterns of your life, and outpatient detox and treatment allow you the space and the tools to reconnect with life as you go through the program.
The Next Wind Recovery Addiction Detox Center Has the Best Tools for the Job
Our team of caring professionals is ready to give you the personalized treatment you need to survive detox and thrive in recovery. When you join our IOP detox and rehab community, we will support you with:
- Doctor-supervised detox with medication-assisted treatment – There is no reason for you to suffer in withdrawal. Our team will make sure you get the right medical and emotional support in those critical first few days, all under the watch of case managers that will ensure your everyday life goes forward.
- Intensive individual therapy – Next Wind Recovery’s holistic therapy philosophy builds on years of research to uncover all the aspects of your life and personality that are tied to your substance dependence. Our empathetic therapists are also very careful to identify and treat any other co-occurring mental health conditions like depression or anxiety that may come up during counseling.
- Group therapy – You need a strong community to lift you up from addiction. The core of our IOP is professionally-guided group sessions that bring you together with other clients who share your struggles and can give you real-life skills and strategies to stay sober. Making genuine connections is part of lasting recovery.
Reach Out and Call Next Wind Recovery Today to Start Detox and Lasting Recovery
Another great benefit of outpatient detox with Next Wind Recovery is that you can begin immediately. Have a look at some of our program options online here. When you are ready, contact us at 201.331.6569 to ask about any aspects of outpatient addiction recovery, and let us show you how a personalized plan can help you heal.